Here are my goals for the drawing-a-day 2010 challenge:
1. Draw something/do a 3D peice for the challenge every day. At least once a month do an animation to improve.
2. Work ouside of my comfort zone. Try new traditional and digital techniques and draw differnt things.
3. Work on strong poses and strong lines of action. I want to do animations, right?
4. Work on solid drawing. Solid drawing I still struggle with. Make drawings that make sense.
5. Get better at strong value. I still struggle with value a lot.
Here's some stuff I did today, to start off. I haven't used toned paper in a while. Getting out of my comfort zone is hard.