Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Just a little render
Skinning? Check! Textures? Sort of. Here's what I have to do:
1. Figure out how to get normals out of zbrush so they look good.
2. Re do the hands.
3. Make hair not look like it's made of chrome.
4. Finish the textures.
5. Figure out how to work DOF in maya so that it looks good.
6. Re-do the lights to make them look like florescents. Actually re-do a huge part of the lighting so it's not so dark. I think making the walks not that dark shade of blue would help.
7. Make maya SSS skin look good w/more sub dermal maps .