Monday, March 23, 2009

Current stuff for Kati

So my boss, Kati asked us to draw stuff for the new student orientation to market the 'pen to the incoming freshers. I decided to draw characters for each program... Here's what I got so far. They're really really WIP, and all I have to show is RTIS and CE. I have sketches for the others but they're nowhere near any stage of finished. I decided to stray away from my usual way of drawing stuff to push the cartoonyness. I had a lot of fun with 'em. Let's hope I can finish these and get the BFA/MS/BAGD/BSGD done before the end of break.

Oh and btw- feel free to crit the hell out of these since they're still quite wip and suck a lot. I should add some straps for the engineer's goggles and maybe give her something to hold in that hand of hers... any other suggestions?


No comments:

Post a Comment