Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Some WIP's



Some stuff for character design, some stuff for my upcoming game. I'm trying to get better at painting... I need more practice. Lots and lots of practice. I've been painting for a little more than a year now (first time in my tone/color/composition class) and I think I have improved since then- but I still have a long way to go. I'm very much a line thinker and not so much a value thinker, so I gotta work on painting and value. On Lure I need to fix her hair so it looks like hair and not blobs, and render her so her face doesn't look like a giant 5'oclock shadow. She also needs *real* shoulders and her eyes need work. I also need to fix the line art errors on Betsy before painting but that shouldn't take long. Thoughts, crits, or whatever else welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment